|Motorola CLIQ XT MB501|
Motorola CLIQ XT (MB501)
Question : How to hard reset Cliq XT ???
Motorola Cliq XT MB501 hard reset :
- Turn the power off. If your Motorola cliq xt Phone is frozen, pull the battery and reinsert it,
- Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons,
- Release the Camera button,
- Press and hold the Volume Down key,
- Select Factory Reset on Screen and press OK.
Case ClosedRead carefully the instructions written above to avoid mistakes during the process of a hard reset.
If this is helpful for you, please to distribute to your friend and this blog becomes your recommendations.